5.10.2011

The City Limits@Videos

Timelapse - The City Limits from Dominic on Vimeo.

My Modern Met is a place where art enthusiasts and trendspotters connect over creative ideas. It's the big city where everyone knows your name.

Dominic Boudreault created this impressive time-lapse video which reminds me of our home. The video took over a year to make and was shot in Manhattan, Montreal, Quebec City, Toronto, and Chicago from late 2010 to early 2011. "The City Limits” is complete with dramatic music from Hans Zimmer.

"I am constantly in search of a perspective that will transmit both the beauty and the speed of the world in which we live in," says Boudreault. "I am amongst those who decided to devote their time to transpose their vision into images and I am dedicated to make the necessary efforts for my vision to become a reality. 
Thus I hope to follow my own path while remaining off the beaten tracks."

Dominic Boudreault's website

沒有留言:

Search+